Terms and general conditions of the Allianz Junior Motor Camp selection
Rules and regulations for the participants:
1. Participants must be between 10 and 13 years old to be eligible to enroll and participate in the Allianz Junior Motor Camp selection. In addition, participants must give their consent for the use of personal data ("Declaration of consent"). The consent of your legal representative is also required for these General Terms and Conditions and for the Declaration of Consent.
2. Registration and participation in the selection is only posible online.
3. The deadline for registration begins on June 25, 2018 at 12h am CET and ends on September 30, 2018 at 12h am CET.
4. All kids between the ages of 10 and 13 on September 30, 2018 have the right to participate in the selection, to register with the consent of their legal representatives and consent to these General Terms and Conditions and the privacy statement of the selection. Participation without the legal consent of the legal representative will be considered inapplicable.
5. No purchase is necessary to participate.
6. Only one registration per person will be considered for the selection. Allianz reserves the right to modify, supplement or cancel the selection if it has the impression that attempts are being made to submit several automated registrations or that there is any other bad influence on the selection.
7. In cooperation with the subsidiaries and local branches of Allianz SE, the registrants who are allowed to participate in the Allianz Junior Motor Camp will be selected especially based on their registration.
8. Each winner will be notified by email no later than October 15, 2018 by ALLIANZ, COMPAÑÍA DE SEGUROS Y REASEGUROS, S.A. In addition, participants will receive a notification if they have not been selected. The winner must respond to the email and return the consent statements that are attached to this email in a week counting from the date of reception at the address indicated in the email. A selected winner may not be eligible to participate and / or not respond to notification of victory, in particular for not returning the required consent statements on time, so another winner will be determined as a substitute. The consent statements mentioned above must also include the statements of the legal representatives; These are also prerequisites to participate in the campus.
9. The decision regarding the winners is final. Legal resources are excluded. If disputes arise regarding the identity of a participant; These disputes will be decided in favor of the owner of the email account used to register for the selection to participate in the Allianz Junior Motor Camp. If the winner sends incorrect information, making any contact with him impossible, he will lose the prize.
10. Those selected will have the opportunity to participate in the Allianz Junior Motor Camp in Lleida that will take place at the end of November, beginning of December 2018 and to win a five-day trip to Lleida with a companion, including transfers to the accommodation in the destination (4 star hotel) and local transfers in Lleida.
11. As the Allianz Junior Motor Camp is a social group event, Allianz Seguros reserves the right to exclude a participant from the campus or parts of the campus in the event of a serious infraction.
12. The prize is not transferable and can not be paid in cash.
13. The chances of being selected depend on the number of registrations.
14. The sponsor of the selection is Allianz Seguros, Ramírez de Arellano, 35, 28043 Madrid, Spain. You can contact the person in charge at the following email: email@example.com.
15. ALLIANZ, COMPAÑÍA DE SEGUROS Y REASEGUROS, S.A (hereinafter "ALLIANZ") are not responsible and do not assume any responsibility for lost, misdirected or late registrations or for (i) errors of electronic transmission, (ii) theft, destruction, change or unauthorized access to registrations, (iii) technical problems, failures or errors in the operation of any hardware or software necessary for the transmission of the inscriptions or the procedure of the planned selection, including computer viruses, or for manipulations, unauthorized access, scams, overload of Internet or a website or any combination thereof, or for other reasons that are not subject to inspection by ALLIANZ. In the event of any of the above events, ALLIANZ reserves the right to adopt one or more of the following measures in its sole discretion: to disqualify each person handling the presentation or voting procedure, as well as to adjust, modify, postpone or cancel the selection.
ATTENTION: every attempt to deliberately damage a website or sabotage the legal procedure selection is a violation of the provisions of criminal and civil law; in such case, ALLIANZ reserves the right to claim compensation from interested persons using all legal possibilities.
Local legal restrictions:
16. The selection is not intended for persons in jurisdictions in which (due to the nationality of the person, their domicile or for other reasons) the publication or availability of their Facebook page is prohibited. Persons subject to such prohibitions may not participate in the selection organized by ALLIANZ on the website.
Reservation of rights:
17. ALLIANZ reserves the right to modify, supplement, add or eliminate provisions of these conditions of use.
Jurisdiction, divisibility clause:
18. All complaints related to these terms or this website will be made exclusively in the courts of Barcelona to which it is subject to the exclusive responsibility of these courts and, furthermore, it is confirmed that it is an appropriate jurisdiction for you.
In the event that a provision in these terms is deemed inapplicable, the effectiveness or viability of the remaining terms will not be affected by this and the unenforceable terms shall be replaced by an applicable term closer to the underlying intent of the unenforceable term.
© All rights reserved.