seguro de moto

Motorbike insurance
for expats

Ride safely knowing that you are fully protected
Premium support service
24/7 roadside and travel assistance
Repair damage caused by third parties
Choose the coverage that best suits you
  • Travel support from the first kilometre
  • Damage claim
  • Advice for traffic fines
The most requested
  • Theft and damage due to theft
  • Damage due to fire
  • Hail and rain damage
  • Repair damage due to impact or vandalism
  • Own damage coverage
  • Damage to luggage, personal belongings and accessories
Comparison chart
Descargar Tabla
Frase aquí con enlace
Call us or request a call
You will be assigned an exclusive advisor
Get the insurance that best suits you
Enjoy riding your motorbike wherever you want to go

To insure your motorbike, a questionnaire must be answered with the following information; such as the exact model of the motor vehicle, the registration date, the driver's license issue date, the policy number of the previous insurance (if you transfer from another company) or the bank account number from which the premiums can be directly deposited. It is therefore recommended that you have the following documentation in hand:

  • Driver's license.
  • The motor vehicle registration document.
  • Documentation from your previous insurance.
  • A receipt from the bank and/or your credit card, for bill payments.
Yes. Current legislation indicates that every vehicle, regardless of whether it is a motorbike, a car or what its engine size is, must have at least third-party insurance. This is because even when the motorbike is not in use or even if you aren't riding it, it can cause damage to third parties that must be covered by insurance.
Yes, if you have started the process to change your international license plate to a Spanish one, you can take out your motorcycle insurance with the provisional one.
We call you for free